Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wish List!


Mac Cosmetics: Kelly Osbourne (Yum Yum ) / Ruby Woo Lipsticks.
Zara Necklace  / Sam Edelman Earrings
Clare V Leopard Clutch: Shopbop / DVF Clutch: Piperlime / Sunnies: ZeroUV


Zara Heels
Zara: Blazer and Shorts / In Love with Fashion: Jumpsuit:  / Dress : Topshop.
 
 
Here I present you with a few of the so many things I would like to own. I think you could never have enough of everything. There's always that piece that shows up and makes your adrenaline flow through your body that you just can't help buying as much as possible. As bloggers we always looking for pieces that make us look chic yet comfortable. That's why my wish list begins from the lipstick I want all the way down to the few pieces of clothing I think I need. I may not get all of them but hopefully I'll get a few of them...I hope you like them and crave them as much as I do! ♥♥♥
 
 
 
Aqui les present algunas cosas de las que me gustaria apropiarme. Pienso que nunca se puede tener lo suficiente. Siempre aparece una de esas piezas que hacen que la adrenalina corra a traves de nuestros cuerpos, que no puedes hacer mas nada que comprar lo mas que puedas. Como bloggers, siempre estamos buscando piezas que nos hagan ver chic pero comodas. Por eso mi lista empieza desde los labiales que quiero hasta los atuendos que creo necesitar. A lo mejor no los compre todos pero espero adquirir alguno de ellos... Espero les gusten asi tanto como a mi.! ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Now I have also some new pieces on my wishlist! I love the necklaces, the bags and the shoes :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    International giveaway: Unpardonable fault and compensation
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete