Thursday, May 15, 2014

Comfy Sneakers.

Easy Chic





 
Boyfriend Jeans


 
Hey Guys, just wanted to share with you two of the many sneakers I'm crushing on now! They are super chic and should be part of your wardrobe.  Hope you like the way I style them!. Have a wonderful day loves!
 
 
Español
 
Hola chicos, solo quise compartir dos de los tantos zapatos deportivos  de los que estoy totalmente enamorada. Son super chic y deberian hacer parte de tu guardaropas. Espero les guste como los combine!. Que tengan un dia maravilloso mis amores!.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you styled thse sneakers. The first one is so cute and the second one is amazing. Love them both. Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek I just bought a pair of sneakers and I love them!! The sporty floral jacket is seriously amazing in the first look! I love your stylings!

    xox
    http://cattyfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete