Thursday, January 30, 2014

Challenging Nature.

 
 Leather Jacket: Wilsons Leather.
Ring c/o:Altin Place.
Tee: Celine t-shirt.
Skort / Bag: Zara.
Beanie: American Eagle.
Booties: Forever21.
Sunnies: Tjmaxx
Tights: JCpenney.
 
 
Hey guys, as you can see the weather has been a challenge. We've been getting tons of snow and it is freezing!. It was about time for me to get out my cave and stop my hibernation. Seriously, everyday is something different, we go from snow to rain and to top it off we had an ice  storm not too long ago.  Winter is a beautiful season yet a fearless enemy. On another note, I'd love to tell you about the ring. It was sent to me by Altin Place, the ring is pretty cool and well made. It is made out of Koa wood and titanium. I didn't see any flaws. I love it! it is one of those pieces that you can wear without a problem. I like that is simply yet chic. To make it even better they offer a lifetime guarantee. I hope you love this post, I was freezing for fashion sake! ;)
 
Español
 
Hola chicos, como pueden ver el clima ha sido un reto. Hemos estado recibiendo toneladas de nieve y hace un frio terrible!. Aunque ya era hora salir de mi cueva y parar de hibernar. En serio, todos los días es algo diferente, sino es  nieve  es lluvia y por si fuera poco, tuvimos una tormenta de hielo no hace mucho. El invierno es una estacion  hermosa pero  a la vez un gran enemigo. En otra nota, me gustaría hablarles sobre el anillo . Me lo envoi una compañia llamada por Altin Place, el anillo es muy chevere y bien hecho. Está hecho de madera de Koa y titanio. Y no le encontre ningun defecto. ¡Me encanta! es una de esas piezas que  pueden usar sin ningún problema. Me gusta la simpleza y elegancia que posee. Para hacerlo aún mejor ofrecen una garantía de por vida. Espero les gusta este post, me estaba congelando por el bien de la moda! ;)


 


3 comments:

  1. Cool! I own the same t-shirt and I like it :) To be honest I like it often when it snows because then I have not any work in my garden :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit! love the ring too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of the thsirt and the skirt! looking fabulous xoxo
    http://thetransparentminds.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete